>>Its been a while since we were here last.
Its been a while since we posted anything here last.
Reading, school,exams,tests,girlfriends,boyfriends had most of us preoccupied.
The bolder excuses apply mainly to
- The other Boy/Girlfriend laden members in the club.
But i digress.
While we were away, a lot happen. A whole lot happened.
- We had our first meetup. Yayyyy.
On that day, we:
- Met new members.
- Received a lecture from Mr Akinboboye on the topic “Why I love Python”
- Had a quick seminars on building a simple personal website.
- Received another lecture from Mr Micheal on the topic “Raspberry Pi”
- Then we finally received a lecture from Miss Sakirah on the topic “Coding as a girl”
The turn out was way more than what we expected so we really appreciate everyone who was able to make it. #PythonClub thanks you.
2.We’ve got members going for #DJangoGirls Lagos.
The DJangoGirls Lagos event coming up on the 20th of February is a big deal to any active female Python programmer in the country. This doesn’t leave out PythonClub. In anticipation of the event, a number of our girls are going for the #DJangoGirlsLAG event. Thumbs up to you guys.
In the hope of keep this as short as possible, we apologize once again for being away.
Turn On The Creativity.